POSTMARK’D ESTIMATE DISCLAIMER
The estimates available here are provided as a service to our customers. However, as each custom packing and shipping request is unique, so too is each estimate. Following are some general parameters and considerations for our Estimator. Please call 512-301-3484 with any additional questions.
- The prices estimated by this program are estimates. Your prices may vary based on the documented facts of the shipment.
- All shipments are estimated on a prepaid basis. No freight will move until packaging and freight charges are paid in full.
- International shipping estimates are not available on line due to the information needed. Please call the store for an estimate.
- The prices estimated here may not be valid due to extended service charges applied by carrier. Check with local store to verify a final estimated price.
- Estimates are not guaranteed until local store confirms weight, dimensions, and other pertinent information.
- Customer-packaged articles must meet Postmark’d and carrier packaging standards. Postmark’d will inspect for compliance.
- Postmark’d may require additional packaging to meet standards, which may require additional fees.
- These estimates are based on a shipping from location pickup. If the shipper is unable to bring shipment to store. Additional charges will apply.
- These estimates do not cover livestock, hazardous materials, alcohol, arms & ammunition, fireworks, contraband or any other items under restricted category at that time.
- Pricing and timing of delivery varies across zip codes in the U.S. Please confirm pricing and time commitments with the store.
- If assembly or disassembly is required on your item, additional charges may apply.
- If you mark a category or item generically, such as fragile, non-fragile, very fragile, or extremely fragile, the price estimated may vary.
- Postmark’d will not guarantee plants or perishables.
- Shipments with multiple packages may have discrepancies in pricing due to shipping industry size and weight calculations.
Non-fragile refers to items that are not easily damaged or broken, such as books, clothes, and paper goods.
Items that are categorized as fragile are susceptible to damage and require more attention and packaging. Generally, these items will be packaged with bubble wrap, Styrofoam, and/or other types of packaging materials to prevent movement and provide a cushion for the items being shipped. Fragile items can include things such as telephones, small picture frames, and toys.
Items that are categorized as very fragile are easily breakable and/or sensitive and may or may not have a high value. These items generally require additional packaging with bubble wrap, Styrofoam, and/or other packaging materials as well as double box packaging (a box within a box). Very fragile items include items such as china, computers, stereo equipment, and porcelain.
Items that are categorized as extremely fragile are easily breakable and/or sensitive and will have a high value. These items generally require additional packaging with bubble wrap, Styrofoam, and/or other packaging materials as well as double box packaging (a box within a box), and/or wood crating. Extremely fragile items include things such as artwork, high-value china, computer systems, and stereo equipment.